Technical SEO Specialist
Blue Tree clients are growing fast and so are we! We are a fairly new agency but have kept our clients almost since we started. Word is getting out about our work and our culture, and it’s time to scale.
Curious about working at Blue Tree? We just opened a spot for a talented Technical SEO Specialist to help us brainstorm and execute amazing work for our clients. Ultimately, our goal at Blue Tree is to massively increase our clients’ organic traffic by creating the best in class content on the internet for their industries.
What’s it like working at Blue Tree? First and foremost, we believe in culture and results. Long meetings, crowded Zoom calls, and “busy work” are not part of our company culture and you will not be obligated to participate in such activities. Working at Blue Tree is best suited for individuals who want to work from wherever they want, whenever they want, and want to be fairly compensated for the work they do.
We have offices in Chicago and South Florida, but no one uses them! This is a full time position but also fully remote. You are free to live in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, or Antarctica for all we care, but if you do happen to be near one of our offices you are more than welcome to use them!
Blue Tree is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is core to our values (and our business model). We invite people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. The founders, Dan and Sia, make health a priority in their lives and encourage all Blue Tree employees to do the same.
- You will execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to help our clients achieve maximum ROI for their campaigns.
- You will track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives.
- We have a team to produce content, but you will optimize their copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations for all of our clients.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links, and implement link building strategies for our clients.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and content, and make sure our clients are getting the most out of their existing content.
- Work with our editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and release.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience, ideally in a content marketing agency or similar.
- Proven SEM experience, including managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition for a range of industries, or an ability to pick up these skills very quickly.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, in both marketing communications and website content.
- A detailed knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms, and a dedication to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position. We will follow up with you via email.
- Your Resume
- A short introduction or cover letter
- A brief analysis of this page – https://tokenist.com/bitcoin-survey-2017-vs-2020/ – from an SEO perspective. Tell us what we can improve!