Blue Tree clients are growing fast and so are we! We are a fairly new agency but have kept our clients almost since we started. Word is getting out about our work and our culture, and it’s time to scale.
Curious about working at Blue Tree? We just opened a spot for a talented Front-End Developer to help us brainstorm and execute amazing work for our clients. Ultimately, our goal at Blue Tree is to massively increase our clients’ organic traffic by creating the best in class content on the internet for their industries.
What’s it like working at Blue Tree? First and foremost, we believe in culture and results. Long meetings, crowded Zoom calls, and “busy work” are not part of our company culture and you will not be obligated to participate in such activities. Working at Blue Tree is best suited for individuals who want to work from wherever they want, whenever they want, and want to be fairly compensated for the work they do.
We have offices in Chicago and South Florida, but no one uses them! This is a full time position but also fully remote. You are free to live in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, or Antarctica for all we care, but if you do happen to be near one of our offices you are more than welcome to use them!
Blue Tree is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is core to our values (and our business model). We invite people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents and those with disabilities to apply. The founders, Dan and Sia, make health a priority in their lives and encourage all Blue Tree employees to do the same.
- This is a broad-ranging role, and you’ll be working closely alongside a number of team members to develop and provide solutions.
- Every day will be different, but may require you to:
- Develop new user facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how new applications look and how they work.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
Necessary skills and experience:
- 2 years of software engineering experience.
- Proven experience consuming and working with APIs and/or microservices.
- Familiarity manipulating controls and DOM objects to achieve a responsive UX.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and understand Git.
- Attention to detail and strong visual sensitivity;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Experienced in Vue.js.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Professional growth in an international business environment.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position. We will follow up with you via email.